Head of Voice Partnerships
We are looking for an experienced seller to join us here at Captify to drive new business opportunities for our new Voice Search product. You will be responsible for partnering with some of the largest global retailers and eCommerce organisations. You will present our latest Voice search product solution to clients face-to-face, at industry events, conferences and seminars.
You will be a highly driven experienced sales professional who can demonstrate a proven sales history, as well as have knowledge of online technology and contacts across eCommerce and retail.
You be used to working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
What you will be doing:
- Prospecting, researching, meeting to drive new business opportunities and closing deals with key global retailers and eCommerce organisations
- Driving awareness and adoption of Captify’s latest product offerings through education and consultative sales process.
- Build commercial strategy for new products - identify primary and secondary prospects, competitors, build market positioning across markets.
- Presenting Captify’s offering in a thought-out way in 1:1 situation and to larger groups
- Providing innovative solutions to our client’s business challenges and feeding back valuable prospective client’s insight that help shape and define the product
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Overseeing from inception through to completion
- Staying up to date with industry developments and trends
What you will need to be successful:
- Extensive and proven business development experience with the online technology sector. Experience of search is an advantage
- Strong contacts within eCommerce and large global retailers
- Proven and consistent performance against targets
- Strong understanding of technology, specifically search
- Strong presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and excellent communicator
What is in it for you:
- 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
- Excellent OTE
- Core/flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme & retail discount vouchers
- An office based in Covent Garden – London’s Media Hub!
- You get to work in the HQ for a rapidly expanding, global business
- You are not just a number at Captify, your work makes a difference
Equal Opportunities Statement
Captify is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our Company, and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.