Graduate Publisher Analyst
The successful candidate will be working as part of a Global focused team, responsible for delivering evaluation, measurement and analysis of digital inventory across our markets. The role is within a technology environment and is very data focused, this requires an individual with a strong base of technical skills, being comfortable working with SQL coupled with an understanding of statistical concepts is a given. The role will require considerable cross functional engagement, primary internal stakeholders will include our publisher partnerships team and trading teams, delivering to them analytics and insight that enable these functions to deliver performance and commercial outcomes for our partners. We believe in collaboration, one of our core values being to “build this together” therefore expect to work with every part of our business.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely and consultatively with trading teams to identify opportunities to maximise the value of inventory in campaigns, ultimately delivering to them high frequency actionable reporting across markets.
- Working with the publishing team on the definition and requirements of regular business analytics, supporting effective measurement of inventory quality/performance KPI’s
- Delivery and maintenance of the above in easily digestible dashboards.
- Ongoing exploration of data to identify areas for supply/inventory optimisation to drive both performance and commercial outcomes
- Be comfortable presenting your work to internal stakeholders across the business
- Participate in the planning and design of new A/B tests and analysis of new inventory/publishers partners, working with the wider analytics team to deliver.
- Communicate research findings to technical and non‐technical audiences internally
- Helping to build a dynamic and thriving analytics community globally
What you need to have to be successful:
- A good degree (2:1 or higher) in Maths, Statistics, Economics or equivalent – recent grads will be considered
- Demonstrative experience of dealing with vast quantity of structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge of analytics techniques such as regression, attribution, and significance testing
- Strong analytics capabilities and ability to see trends in data
- A passion and curiosity in the data and technology space, continually innovating and asking questions
- Practical knowledge of SQL Databases
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau a plus
- Excellent communication skills: influencing and working effectively with technical and non-technical audiences - asking intelligent questions and able to translate analysis into compelling stories - making complex data analysis clear and impactful
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Based in Covent Garden, London’s Media Hub!
- Mental health first aiders on site
- Flexible/core working hours every day - 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
- Pension plan - In line with the Government Legislation
- Cycle to work scheme
- Yoga and other health related activities
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pet Friendly Office
- 100’s of retail discounts- Beer, bubbles and non-alcoholic alternatives every Thursday and Friday at the Captify Bar
Captify powers decisions globally through Search Intelligence. Captify’s unique Semantic Technology analyses billions of searches to power insights and media across all channels and on every device. Captify’s actionable insights play a crucial role for brands and advertisers; revealing macro world trends, consumer interests, inner-life behaviours and intent signals to power decisions across media and marketing.
To date, Captify has raised $15 million in investment and backed by Panoramic Growth Equity and Smedvig Capital. In NYC, London, Paris, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco, Boston and Kiev, a global team of 200 are powering record company growth and disrupting the global ad tech scene.
Captify is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our Company, and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.