Senior Product Marketing Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join Captify, the Global Leader in Search Intelligence and one of the fastest growing ad tech companies in the industry. Marketing is at the heart of Captify and boasts a marketing approach that goes against the typical ad tech grain. As an integral member of the global marketing team based in Captify HQ, you will be responsible for driving product messaging and go-to-market strategies for new and existing solutions across the media and insights portfolio globally. You will work in close partnership with the product and commercial teams and with local marketing managers to execute and enable strategies in regional markets. UK marketing and communications efforts and work in close partnership with the central team on their global initiatives and enablement of them in your market. Our team has grown from 1 to 10 people in just three years, with more exciting marketing growth planned in 2019.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with Commercial and Product teams to plan and execute a roadmap of Product Marketing activities that support continued revenue growth and customer adoption of product lines, aligned with commercial priorities and the product roadmap
- Package products as solutions aligned with client challenges and priorities, always with the USP of Search Intelligence at the heart of the messaging
- Creation of tools aligned to support all stages of the customer journey, from outreach collateral, pitch decks, proposal templates to post-campaign partnerships and success stories, such as case studies and award entries
- Enablement and onboarding of new messaging and tools, directly with commercial teams or by partnering with regional market marketing managers to execute locally
- Close understanding of market & target audiences for creation of messaging tailored to key buyers and audiences in agencies, brands and publishers
- Work with Global Director of Marketing, Platforms Product Marketing, Content Marketing and Design teams to ensure Product messaging is aligned and amplified across channels including PR, Industry and Captify Owned Events, Web and Social
- Work with Regional Marketing Managers to understand priorities and challenges in each market and support on local initiatives, such as product-based activations, localized messaging and case studies
- Plan and execute Go-To-Market strategies to launch new solutions to ensure awareness and customer adoption
- Communications – be a key voice and product advocate both internally & externally, ensuring teams are up to speed on product messaging
- Keep up to date with market trends, competitive analysis and feedback of Captify positioning to identify new opportunities and threats in the market, including opportunities to partner with third party vendors to fill market gaps
- Continual tracking and reporting on the effectiveness of initiatives, collateral and strategies
What you need to have to be successful:
- At least three five years’ experience in a marketing role within media or tech company
- Degree in business, marketing, English or Media
- Experience and knowledge of the digital advertising sector & competitive landscape
- Proven excellence in grammar and content writing (portfolio will be requested)
- Strong commercial awareness and knowledge of how marketing supports sales
- Desire to do marketing differently, building and maintaining a brand that stands out
- Strong communication skills
- Great at planning and obsessive with detail and analytics
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and other MS Office programs
- Proficiency in marketing platforms like Hubspot and Wordpres
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Based in Covent Garden, London’s Media Hub!
- Mental health first aiders on site
- Flexible/core working hours every day - 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
- Pension plan - In line with the Government Legislation
- Cycle to work scheme
- Yoga and other health related activities
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pet Friendly Office
- 100’s of retail discounts- Beer, bubbles and non-alcoholic alternatives every Thursday and Friday at the Captify Bar
Captify powers decisions globally through Search Intelligence. Captify’s unique Semantic Technology analyses billions of searches to power insights and media across all channels and on every device. Captify’s actionable insights play a crucial role for brands and advertisers; revealing macro world trends, consumer interests, inner-life behaviours and intent signals to power decisions across media and marketing.
To date, Captify has raised $15 million in investment and backed by Panoramic Growth Equity and Smedvig Capital. In NYC, London, Paris, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco, Boston and Kiev, a global team of 200 are powering record company growth and disrupting the global ad tech scene.
Captify is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our Company, and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.